Saturday 21 November 2009

Day 6 (normal) 153.6 lbs

yaaay whoooo I always get stuck around this weight but under 11 stone arrghhh. I know my weight will go up tommorrow but I am still happy! At my highest weight I was around 14 stone, at 5ft 2in that aint good. Have been hovering around 11stone for years and it's time to moooove on.

One thing I have noticed since I started is that I actually don't get that hungry which seems a bit odd. Also have more of a craving for fruit and veg which can't be a bad thing, I will start posting my rough daily calorie intake as well (ermmmm if I can be bothered)

I should mention I was inspired by the musingforces blogger, she has done a great job with this and I think her blog has shown that it is do-able, it has benefits and it isn't as painful as someone may think.

No comments:

Post a Comment